Online Live Tutoring Services
Ilearnall offers one-to-one live tutoring classes where the students and the teachers can communicate with one another using voice, video and whiteboards. The lessons are planned according to a student’s needs. You can choose from a range of subjects including Carnatic music, Hindi, Spoken English and Tamil and learn online at your convenience.
Ilearnall has the best, qualified tutors who teach students online.
Ilearnall offers one-to-one live tutoring classes where the students and the teachers can communicate with one another using voice, video and whiteboards.
Our 1-1 Tamil classes work through Skype with Audio/Video and a digital white board to write. We have classes for Spoken Tamil, reading/writing and specific topics in Tamil literature.
Our 1-1 classes are designed to suit individual student needs. We have spoken Hindi classes as well as classes that follow the school syllabus.
Our English classes are generally taken in a group unless there is a specific requirement for a one on one class. Each group has a maximum of 5 members. New classes start on the first Monday of every month.
How It Works
1. Book A FREE Demo
Book a Free demo with us for the chosen course and go through Live One On One demo with Our Tutor.
2.Register With Us
If you are satisfied with our Demo , You can register with us and pay online using Paypal or Bank account.
3.Schedule Your Classes.
We work ALL DAYS from 5a.m. to 10 p.m. (IST – Indian Standard Time).You can choose your time slot and accordingly we will allot tutors and schedule your classes.
This section contains a series of questions about our classes
To view the complete set of questions visit our FAQ page or contact us directly.
How are the classes conducted?
- For Individual students, our one-on-one Live classes are conducted using Skype; we use Digital White Boards for writing.
- Group classes are conducted using a Conference tool.
How do you plan your classes?
- Our lessons are designed, based on the needs of our students.
- For example,most enquiries are from students who wish to learn Spoken Tamil; some require coaching in Reading and Writing; and only a limited number of students are interested in studying Advanced Grammar and Literature.
How many classes can I take per week??
- It totally depends on your requirement, but we suggest a maximum of 3 classes per week.
What are the available timings??
- We work ALL DAYS from 5a.m. to 10 p.m. (IST – Indian StandardTime).You can choose your time slot and accordingly we will allot tutors andschedule your classes.
Will the same tutor teach me?
- Yes, once we fix the tutor, the same tutor will continue teaching you, unless for some reason you request a change.
Will you provide us study material?
- Yes, we will provide you with a soft copy of the topics covered during the session, in PDF format.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch through email@example.com or whatsApp +91 9686446848